Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dark Tidings: Curious Appraisal

Curious Appraisal
Acrylic & Oil on Masonite
8" x 10"

Somewhere in the world a dark muse finds delight in following space-faring beings of the stars, often offering them whispered words that will set them astray.



This is a piece from the show Dark Tidings, my half of the dual exhibition Delirium; presented by fellow artist Kasey Balla and me. It was one of the many pieces I used to give viewers a look into the world I've created, and plan to expand in future works. Within it are valorous space travelers and the ancient beings who precede the creation of modern civilization, the various worlds they inhabit and the exploration of a greater purpose for humanity.

For a more thorough display of the works, please feel free to visit my current portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment